Mayo Clinic Health Letter
Reliable Information for a Healthier Life
Get the medical information you need from the experts you trust!Click here to see your preview
To ensure you receive your bonus gift, please tell us where you heard about this offer:
Your subscription will include 12 issues and 3 in-depth special reports, 15 copies in all, for only $3.17 each! PLUS, as a bonus for being a Toronto Star reader, you will receive a special booklet on Alternative Medicine.
Access the facts you need every month with Mayo Clinic Health Letter. This eight-page newsletter is filled with reliable, accurate and practical information on today's health and medical news. Articles draw upon the knowledge of over 1,100 Mayo Clinic physicians. The result is an interesting and informative mix of articles on topics such as arthritis, high blood pressure, heart disease, nutrition, exercise, new medical treatments, and more. Each month look for these popular columns:
- Health Tips — Each month a common health topic is featured from healthy aging to digestive problems
- News And Our Views — Get the latest medical research results and news from Mayo Clinic's researchers and doctors.
- Second Opinion — This column features questions submitted by Health Letter subscribers. Check here every month for straight answers to common medical questions, or submit your own question!
- Full Color Medical Illustrations — To enhance your understanding of important medical topics covered.
One Subscriber Wrote:
"Thanks, Mayo Clinic. You have ended 12 years of nightly knee pain and loss of sleep. I've seen the best doctors I could get, in every branch of medicine. I am a 78-year-old man in otherwise excellent health. Your article on vitamin D had one paragraph on 'unspecified musculo-skeletal pain.' THAT was my problem. It was as if my name was on that paragraph! More vitamin D! I took a vitamin D supplement with dinner and eliminated the pain THE FIRST NIGHT. Taking the supplement with the evening meal has consistently done the job. My family and doctor and three separate pharmacists approve. Thanks!"Sincerely,
William D. of Virginia
Your Yearly Subscription Includes:
- Twelve monthly issues, each full of practical tips and information on timely health topics.
- Three in-depth special reports, where our editors focus on one very important health topic.
- Convenient Year-End Index, an alphabetized index that lists topics covered in the Mayo Clinic Health Letter (published each December).
- Free Special Reports on the topics of Achieving a Healthy Weight and Arthritis
- FREE online access to HealthLetter.MayoClinic.com, where you can instantly view the latest issue of Health Letter from the web, plus our archive of past issues, recipes, medical editor commentary and more.
- Bonus for Toronto Star Readers: Mayo Clinic booklet on Alternative Medicine